Enhanced Leaf Kratom. Feel the power!
In our last articles, we talked about what can white kratom strain, red vein kratom, and green malay kratom strain, offer you, what are the effects, side effects etc. But despite that, there is a way to get more from it than you can imagine: it’s called Enhanced leaves or powder. What is this super formula?
Enhanced and ultra-enhanced. A powerful formula!
By enhanced and ultra-enhanced we do not mean a super-secret formula that some alchemist creates in secret laboratory dungeons and sell them for an unbelievable price. Enhanced means highly concentrated powder or mixtures that have a very high concentration of alkaloids and other active ingredients.
The most popular ways to achieve a concentrated powder or mixture is to create tinctures, mixtures enhanced powders, by boiling and processing the leaves or powder in a way to extract maximum alkaloids from the substance you begin with. When you boil powder or leaves you achieve a highly concentrated extract that, as stated earlier, offers you very strong effects that you won’t be able to get from your ordinary powder or leaf.
Good or bad when enhanced?
Of course, having powder or leaves that give you maximum effects is a great deal for all those who want to experience everything enhanced leaves can offer them. Nevertheless, there are also the bad sides of this. So it will be wise to look both at the pros and cons of enhanced leaves:
- When it is enhanced with the right formula and procedures, it can be very potent and offer maximum effects.
- It is stated that it lacks side-effects per potency. Well, this is partially true, of course, it has minimal side-effects, but there are times that you can experience even these minimum side-effects; it all depends on the quality of the enhanced formula.
- These formulas are extremely powerful and effective in pain management
- Typically well-rounded
- As they contain more alkaloid and in higher concentrations than your average leaf or powder, there is a high risk of developing tolerance to Kratom very fast; it always depends on the doses you use per time and the concentration of alkaloids
- If you are careless with the dosage and used it very frequently or are a prolonged user it can have withdrawal symptoms like in other opiates (nausea, vomiting, dizziness, disorientation, headache as most common withdrawal symptoms); again it depends both on you and on the quality you are offered.
- If buying it, it can be quite expensive, especially if you seek for the best quality available
Quality and cost. What can you do to be a winner?
Enhanced leaves, powders and mixtures can be bought from reputable vendors. If the vendor is really good you won’t have to worry about the quality; the cost is your main problem as they can be very expensive. If you want to save your money, then you must worry about quality. In order to avoid this quality-cost dead end and be a winner, you can always create your own enhanced Kratom; it is quite easy and comes in forms like:
- Water-based extracts
- Oil-based extracts
- Alcohol-based extracts